Funding Our Future
St. Clare could not be the extraordinary school it is today, without the generous support of the parents, alumni, grandparents, our parishes and the local community.
We take seriously the responsibility of educating the St. Clare students in a faith-based and safe environment, and it is through the generous support of our community that we are able to continue to make improvements to both the facility and the educational curriculum of the school. We guarantee that all funds raised in support of St. Clare School are used to make a difference in the lives of each student. We welcome not just the financial contributions, but value and recognize the generous donation of time.
St. Clare’s annual development efforts to support the school include:
The Annual Magazine Sales Drive
To support St. Clare School, please click here and use school code: 1082417
The Annual Auction
Each spring St. Clare hosts an evening auction. To learn more about how you, your company or your family can support St. Clare School in this event, please click here to contact our Annual Auction committee members
Annual Gift Giving
A Gift Giving Campaign is held annually to support the school. Parents, grandparents, alumni, parishioners and community members are invited to participate in this fund-raising effort.
The Endowment Fund
This fund was established in 1991 to assist St. Clare School in its efforts to provide a quality education built on a firm foundation of advancing academic learning and Catholic principles.
The Endowment Fund allows those who share in St. Clare’s mission an opportunity to donate money and other property by gift to the school. This fund follows the laws regulating the transfer of property by will, and otherwise to acquire and hold property, real or personal, including shares of stock, bonds and securities of other corporations and apply those to the development of the school.
There are numerous ways to contribute to the St. Clare School Endowment Fund. These gift options include but are not limited to:
- Cash Donations- Most charitable gifts are made in the form of cash donations.
- Memorial Donations can be made in the name of a recently departed loved one.
- Property- Securities, including stocks, bonds and mutual funds that have appreciated in value can be donated to the Endowment Fund.
- Life Insurance - Donors may name the St. Clare School Endowment Fund as beneficiary for new or existing life insurance or annuity policies.
- Retirement Plans – Gifting retirement plans (IRA’s, 401k’s, etc) may save your estate income and estate taxes.
- Real Estate – Donating real estate while retaining lifetime residency rights is a great way to give.
- Alumni Giving – The generosity of alumni has helped ensure that St. Clare School continues to grow spiritually and academically.
- Corporate Matching Funds – Many employers will match your contribution to Endowment Funds.
The St. Clare School Endowment Fund is guided in its mission by an Advisory Board. The board membership is made up of representatives from our parishes. Please direct all inquiries concerning the St. Clare School Endowment Fund to the school principal.